A Phase 2a Trial Evaluating the Anti-psoriatic Effect of LP0113 Aerosol Spray Compared With Its Vehicle and With Daivobet® Gel, LEO 90100 Aerosol Foam, Betamethasone Dipropionate Aerosol Spray and Calcipotriol Aerosol Spray in the Treatment of Psoriasis Vulgaris
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Betamethasone-dipropionate/calcipotriol (Primary) ; Betamethasone dipropionate; Calcipotriol
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors LEO Pharma
- 21 Jul 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 10 Jun 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 20 Apr 2015 New trial record