A Phase 2 Adult and Adolescent Angelman Syndrome Clinical Trial: A Randomized, Double-Blind, Safety and Efficacy Study of Gaboxadol
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 29 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Gaboxadol - Ovid Therapeuticsgaboxadol (Primary)
- Indications Angelman syndrome
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms STARS
- Sponsors Ovid Therapeutics
- 29 Mar 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to an Ovid Therapeutics media release.
- 29 Mar 2018 According to an Ovid Therapeutics media release, topline data from this trial is expected in third quarter of 2018.
- 29 Nov 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2017 to 1 Nov 2018.