A Phase 2, Double-Masked, Randomized, Controlled, Multiple-Dose, Regimen-Ranging Study of the Efficacy and Safety of Intravitreal REGN2176-3 in Patients With Neovascular Age-Related Macular Degeneration
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Aflibercept/rinucumab (Primary) ; Aflibercept
- Indications Wet age-related macular degeneration
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CAPELLA
- Sponsors Regeneron Pharmaceuticals
- 16 Feb 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued.
- 30 Sep 2016 Primary endpoint (Change in Best corrected visual acuity (BCVA)) has not been met, according to a Regeneraon Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 19 Aug 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2017 to 1 Jun 2017.