A Phase I/IIa Trial With BMS-986158, a Small Molecule Inhibitor of the Bromodomain and Extra-Terminal (BET) Proteins, as Monotherapy or in Combination With Nivolumab in Subjects With Selected Advanced Solid Tumors or Hematologic Malignancies
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 05 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs BMS 986158 (Primary) ; Nivolumab (Primary)
- Indications Haematological malignancies; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 13 Feb 2018 Nivolumab drug has been added in the study hence treatment arms has changed.
- 13 Feb 2018 Planned End Date changed from 17 Dec 2018 to 3 Dec 2021.
- 13 Feb 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 16 Dec 2018 to 2 Dec 2021.