A Phase II Study of Bortezomib and Vorinostat in Patients With Refractory or Relapsed MLL Rearranged Hematologic Malignancies
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Bortezomib (Primary) ; Bortezomib (Primary) ; Vorinostat (Primary) ; Crisantaspase; Crisantaspase; Cytarabine; Cytarabine; Dexamethasone; Dexamethasone; Doxorubicin; Hydrocortisone; Mercaptopurine; Methotrexate; Mitoxantrone; Pegaspargase; Pegaspargase
- Indications Haematological malignancies; Leukaemia; Precursor cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 05 Jan 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2029 to 1 Oct 2026.
- 05 Jan 2017 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as accrual goals were no longer feasible based on restrictions imposed by the DSMB.