A Phase 1/2 Multicenter, Single-Arm, Open-Label, Dose-Escalation Study of Birinapant in Combination With Pembrolizumab (KEYTRUDA) in Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 17 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Birinapant (Primary) ; Pembrolizumab
- Indications Cervical cancer; Cholangiocarcinoma; Colorectal cancer; Fallopian tube cancer; Gastric cancer; Head and neck cancer; Mesothelioma; Oesophageal cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer; Small cell lung cancer; Solid tumours; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Medivir AB; TetraLogic Pharmaceuticals
- 09 Apr 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 104 to 135.
- 04 Apr 2018 According to a Medivir AB media release, the company expects to complete the dose-escalation portion of this trial in 2018.
- 29 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2021 to 1 Jun 2021.