An Open-label, Dose-ranging, Proof-of-Concept Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Lonafarnib With Ritonavir-Boosting in Patients Chronically Infected With Delta Hepatitis (HDV) (LOWR-2)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Lonafarnib (Primary) ; Peginterferon alfa-2a; Ritonavir
- Indications Hepatitis D
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms LOWR HDV-2; LOWR-2
- Sponsors Eiger BioPharmaceuticals
- 05 Mar 2018 According to an Eiger BioPharmaceuticals media release, data will be presented as abstract at The International Liver Congress meeting April, 2018.
- 27 Jul 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 21 Apr 2017 According to an Eiger BioPharmaceuticals, Inc. media release, data from the study has been presented at the The International Liver Congress 2017.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History