A Multi-center, Intra-patient Dose Escalation Phase II Study to Evaluate the Preliminary Efficacy, Safety and Pharmacokinetics of Pasireotide (SOM230) Subcutaneous (s.c.) Followed by Pasireotide LAR in Patients With Dumping Syndrome
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Pasireotide (Primary)
- Indications Dumping syndrome
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis
- 25 Apr 2018 Primary endpoint (Response Rate in Plasma Glucose Level) has been met, according to results published in the Alimentary Pharmacology and Therapeutics.
- 25 Apr 2018 Results (n=43) assessing the efficacy, safety and pharmacokinetics of pasireotide in patients with dumping syndrome, were published in the Alimentary Pharmacology and Therapeutics.
- 11 Sep 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.