A Phase III, Open-Label, Randomized Study of Atezolizumab (Anti-PD-L1 Antibody) in Combination With Bevacizumab Versus Sunitinib in Patients With Untreated Advanced Renal Cell Carcinoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 19 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Atezolizumab (Primary) ; Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Sunitinib
- Indications Renal cell carcinoma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms IMmotion151
- Sponsors Chugai Pharmaceutical; Roche
- 14 Mar 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 28 Feb 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 900 to 915.
- 28 Feb 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History