Phase I randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, single and multiple ascending dose study, to evaluate the safety and tolerability of PL-8177 administered via subcutaneous injection
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 05 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs PL 8177 (Primary)
- Indications Ulcerative colitis
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- 05 Feb 2018 According to a Palatin Technologies media release, first healthy subjects have been dosed in this trial and top line data is expected in the third quarter of 2018.
- 05 Feb 2018 Status changed from planning to recruiting, according to a Palatin Technologies media release.
- 03 Jan 2018 According to a Palatin Technologies media release, the FDA has accepted the IND application for PL-877 for ulcerative colitis. This trial is expected to begin in the current quarter of 2018.