A Phase 3 Open-Label, Multicenter, Randomized Study of ASP2215 Versus Salvage Chemotherapy in Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) With FLT3 Mutation
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 22 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Gilteritinib (Primary) ; Azacitidine; Cytarabine; Etoposide; Fludarabine; Granulocyte colony stimulating factor stimulants; Idarubicin; Mitoxantrone
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ADMIRAL
- Sponsors Astellas Pharma
- 16 Mar 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 06 Jun 2017 Trial design of the study presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.