Evaluation of the Clinic Efficacy of Immunoglobulin Anti-RhD KamRho-D® (Panamerican) in Postpartum Immunization of Rh-negative and Coombs Negative Women at Sensitization Risk.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Anti-D Rh0 immunoglobulin (Primary) ; Immune globulin
- Indications Haemolytic disease of newborn
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 07 Apr 2016 Treatment arms changed from 2 to 1(comparator drug Rhophylac removed), study design changed from parallel, randomised to single group assignment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Apr 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2015 to 1 Nov 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Apr 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2015 to 1 Nov 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.