A 12-Week, Open-Label, Multicenter, Extension Study To TNX-CY-P201 To Evaluate The Safety And Efficacy Of TNX-102 SL Taken Daily At Bedtime In Patients With Military-Related PTSD And Related Conditions
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cyclobenzaprine (Primary)
- Indications Post-traumatic stress disorders
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms P202
- Sponsors Tonix Pharmaceuticals Inc
- 26 Oct 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 24 Mar 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Apr 2015 New trial record