A Multicenter, Open-Label Study to Evaluate the Safety and Tolerability of Tozadenant as Adjunctive Therapy in Levodopa-Treated Patients With Parkinson's Disease Experiencing End of Dose "Wearing-Off"
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Tozadenant (Primary)
- Indications Parkinson's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Biotie Therapies Corp.
- 13 Dec 2017 Planned End Date changed from 31 Jul 2019 to 5 Jan 2018.
- 13 Dec 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 31 Jul 2019 to 5 Jan 2018.
- 20 Nov 2017 Status changed from suspended to discontinued, according to an Acorda Therapeutics media release. The company is discontinuing dosing of all participants based on previously disclosed agranulocytosis and associated serious adverse events. the Company concluded that it could not be confident that weekly white blood cell count screening would sufficiently ensure patient safety.