The Value of Botox-A Administered as a Single Intra-rectal Injection for the Management of Low Anterior Resection Syndrome: A Phase II Study
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Botulinum-Toxin-A (Primary)
- Indications Gastrointestinal disorders
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 09 Feb 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 11 May 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2015 to 1 Nov 2015, according to to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 11 May 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2015 to 1 Oct 2015, according to to ClinicalTrials.gov record.