A Phase 2a, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Assessment of the Safety and Protective Efficacy of FF-3 Dry Powder Administered by Nasal Inhalation for 5 Days to Healthy Adult Subjects Who Are Experimentally Infected With a Challenge Strain of Influenza A Virus
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Flufirvitide-3 (Primary)
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Autoimmune Technologies
- 21 Jun 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 14 Jun 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2016 to 1 Jul 2016.
- 14 Jun 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2016 to 1 Jul 2016.