A Phase 1 Combined Single and Multiple Ascending Oral Dose Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of ASP6282 in Healthy Nonelderly and Elderly Male and Female Subjects, Including a Food Effect Cohort and Drug-drug Interaction Cohort With Itraconazole
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 08 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs ASP 6282 (Primary) ; Itraconazole; Pilocarpine
- Indications Bladder dysfunction
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Pharmacodynamics; Proof of concept
- Sponsors Astellas Pharma
- 30 Jun 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 04 Jan 2016 Number of treatment arms changed from 11 to 10 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 23 Oct 2015 Status changed from suspended to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.