A Multi-center, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Parallel-group, Dose-ranging Study Followed by an Observational Period to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Dapirolizumab Pegol in Subjects With Moderately to Severely Active Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Dapirolizumab pegol (Primary)
- Indications Systemic lupus erythematosus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors UCB
- 15 Jan 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2018 to 1 Nov 2018.
- 15 Jan 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2018 to 1 May 2018.
- 15 Dec 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.