Intravitreal Aflibercept Injection for Persistent Central Serous Chorioretinopathy: A Prospective Pilot Study
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Aflibercept (Primary)
- Indications Central serous chorioretinopathy
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms CONTAIN
- 01 Jun 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed according to results published in the British Journal of Ophthalmology.
- 01 Jun 2015 Results published in the British Journal of Ophthalmology.
- 28 Apr 2015 New trial record