A randomized, double-blinded, single-center, placebo controlled, cross-over study to assess the effect of QVA149 (indacaterol maleate / glycopyrronium bromide) on cardiac function in patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 22 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Glycopyrrolate/indacaterol (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CLAIM
- Sponsors Novartis
- 22 Feb 2018 Results published in a Novartis Media Release.
- 22 Feb 2018 Results were published in the Lancet Respiratory medicine, according to a Novartis media release.
- 28 Jun 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed.