A Multicenter Study on the Retrospective Safety and Efficacy of Fibrinogen Concentrate (Human) (FCH) for Routine Prophylaxis, Treatment of Bleeding or Surgery in Subjects With Congenital Fibrinogen Deficiency With a Prospective Followup Component
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 19 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Fibrinogen (Primary)
- Indications Afibrinogenaemia; Surgical blood loss
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors CSL Behring
- 12 Jan 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 24 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 15 Dec 2017.
- 24 Aug 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 15 Dec 2017.