A Phase I/II Trial to Evaluate the Safety and Tolerability of Ides (IgG Endopeptidase) to Eliminate Donor Specific HLA Antibodies (DSAs) and Prevent Antibody-Mediated Rejection Post-Transplant in Highly-HLA Sensitized Patients.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 21 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Imlifidase (Primary)
- Indications Renal transplant rejection
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 21 Mar 2018 According to a Hansa Medical AB media release, final results are expected by mid/Q3 2018.
- 25 Sep 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 03 Aug 2017 Combined results of trials ( NCT02224820, NCT02426684, NCT02475551) assessing the efficacy of IdeS with regard to desensitization and transplantation of a kidney from an HLA-incompatible donor.published in the New England Journal of Medicine
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History