A Phase 3, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study of Ramucirumab Plus Docetaxel Versus Placebo Plus Docetaxel in Patients With Locally Advanced or Unresectable or Metastatic Urothelial Carcinoma Who Progressed on or After Platinum-Based Therapy
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 25 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Ramucirumab (Primary) ; Docetaxel
- Indications Urogenital cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RANGE
- Sponsors Eli Lilly
- 05 Jun 2018 Results (n=161) of exposure-response relationship for Ramucirumab, presented at the 54th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 05 Jun 2018 Results of a subgroup analysis presented at the 54th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 29 May 2018 This trial has been completed in Denmark, according to European Clinical Trials Database.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History