A Single-Center, Double-Masked, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Group Allergen BioCube Study Evaluating the Efficacy and Safety of Nasapaque Nasal Solution in a Population of Adult Subjects With Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 07 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Nasapaque (Primary)
- Indications Allergic rhinitis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors 3E Therapeutics
- 07 Mar 2016 Results presented at the 2016 Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology.
- 21 Oct 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 30 Apr 2015 New trial record