Comparing effects of a long acting GLP-1 receptor agonist liraglutide with a short acting GLP-1 receptor agonist lixisenatide on diabetic cardiac autonomic neuropathy and glycemic variability evaluated by power spectral analysis of 24-hr heart rate and continuous glucose monitoring.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Liraglutide (Primary) ; Lixisenatide (Primary)
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ELABORATE
- 07 Jul 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by University Hospital Medical Information Network - Japan.
- 05 May 2015 New trial record