A Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Study to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of Intravenous Immunoglobulin Treatment in Patients With Systemic Sclerosis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Immune globulin (Primary)
- Indications Diffuse scleroderma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 11 Mar 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 22 Feb 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Jan 2019.
- 30 Jan 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.