A Phase 1B Dose-Escalation Study of TRC105 in Combination With Paclitaxel/Carboplatin and Bevacizumab in Patients With Stage 4 Non-Squamous Cell Lung Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 12 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Carotuximab (Primary) ; Bevacizumab; Carboplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors TRACON Pharmaceuticals
- 05 Jan 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2019 to 1 Sep 2019.
- 07 Nov 2017 According to a TRACON Pharmaceuticals media release, the complete enrollment of approximately 18 patients is expected by the end of 2018.
- 18 Oct 2017 Results (n=9) assessing safety,tolerability and to determine recommended phase 2 dose, presented at the 18th World Conference on Lung Cancer.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History