A Phase 1, First in Man, Dual Centre, Open-label Dose Escalation Study With Expansion to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of CCT3833 (BAL3833), a panRAF Inhibitor, Given Orally in Patients With Advanced Solid Tumours, Including Metastatic Melanoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 10 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs BAL 3833 (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- 10 Aug 2017 According to a Basilea Pharmaceutica media release, completion of patient recruitment into this trial is anticipated in the next six to nine months.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 06 Apr 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Dec 2017.