Double Blind, Randomized, Placebo-controlled, Multicenter Pilot Study on Efficacy and Safety of CBLB612 Following Single Administration for Neutropenia Prophylaxis in Breast Cancer Patients Receiving Doxorubicin and Cyclophosphamide Myelosuppressive Chemotherapy
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs CBLB 612 (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Doxorubicin
- Indications Myelosuppression
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 19 Jul 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 16 May 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, as per Cleveland BioLabs media release.