Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Phase 3 Study of Ramucirumab and Best Supportive Care (BSC) Versus Placebo and BSC as Second-Line Treatment in Patients With Hepatocellular Carcinoma and Elevated Baseline Alpha-Fetoprotein (AFP) Following First-Line Therapy With Sorafenib
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Ramucirumab (Primary)
- Indications Liver cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms REACH-2
- Sponsors Eli Lilly; Eli Lilly Japan
- 05 Jun 2018 Primary endpoint (Overall Survival (OS)) has been met, according to results presented at the 54th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 05 Jun 2018 Results (n=292) presented at the 54th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 16 May 2018 According to the Eli Lilly media release, data from this and MONARCH 3 study investigating the impact of the addition of abemaciclib to fulvestrant or a nonsteroidal aromatase inhibitor (NSAI) on the start of subsequent chemotherapy will be presented at the 54th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) 2018.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History