A randomized, multicenter, double-blind, placebo-controlled, Phase 3 study of the Bruton's Tyrosine Kinase inhibitor ibrutinib in combination with nab-paclitaxel and gemcitabine versus placebo in combination with nab-paclitaxel and gemcitabine, in the first line treatment of patients with metastatic pancreatic adenocarcinoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 09 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Ibrutinib (Primary) ; Gemcitabine; Paclitaxel
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RESOLVE
- Sponsors Pharmacyclics
- 04 Apr 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 17 Jan 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 326 to 426.
- 07 Jun 2016 Trial design presented at the 52nd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology