A Phase III, Randomized, Multicentric, Open-label, Equivalence Design Study to Compare the Safety and Efficacy of USV's Pegfilgrastim and Neulastim in Patients Receiving Doxorubicin and Docetaxel as a Combination Chemotherapy for Breast Cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Pegfilgrastim (Primary) ; Docetaxel; Doxorubicin
- Indications Neutropenia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GVK BIO; USV
- 30 Jan 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 06 Feb 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 12 May 2015 New trial record