A Phase 1/2 Study of Edasalonexent (CAT-1004) in Pediatric Patients With Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 13 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Edasalonexent (Primary)
- Indications Duchenne muscular dystrophy
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MoveDMD
- Sponsors Catabasis Pharmaceuticals
- 13 Feb 2018 Results from open-label extension following 48 and 60 weeks of treatment with edasalonexent, published in the Catabasis Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 13 Feb 2018 According to a Catabasis Pharmaceuticals media release, results from open-label extension following 48 and 60 weeks of treatment with edasalonexent will be presented at the XVI International Conference on Duchenne and Becker Muscular Dystrophy (2018).
- 28 Nov 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2018 to 1 Feb 2019.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History