A Phase 2, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Multicenter Study to Assess The Efficacy, Safety, and Tolerability of VK2809 Administered for 12 Weeks Followed by a 4-Week Off-Drug Phase in Patients With Primary Hypercholesterolemia and Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs VK 2809 (Primary)
- Indications Hypercholesterolaemia; Non-alcoholic fatty liver disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Viking Therapeutics
- 22 Jan 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Dec 2018.
- 22 Jan 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2017 to 1 Jun 2018.
- 08 Nov 2017 According to a Viking Therapeutics media release, the company expects to complete this trial in the first half of 2018.