An Open-Label, Crossover Study to Determine the Pharmacokinetic Profile and Tolerability of Single Doses of High Strength Fluticasone Propionate Multidose Dry Powder Inhaler and Fluticasone Propionate/Salmeterol Multidose Dry Powder Inhaler Compared to High Strength FLOVENT DISKUS and ADVAIR DISKUS in Patients With Persistent Asthma 12 Years of Age and Older
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 14 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Fluticasone propionate (Primary) ; Salmeterol/fluticasone propionate (Primary)
- Indications Asthma
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Teva Branded Pharmaceutical Products R&D
- 06 Oct 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Aug 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Jul 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov