A Study of BOW015 (Infliximab-EPIRUS) and Infliximab in Patients With Active Rheumatoid Arthritis on Stable Methotrexate: The UNIFORM Study
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Infliximab (Primary)
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms UNIFORM
- Sponsors EPIRUS Biopharmaceuticals
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 09 May 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to suspended based on cost-savings issues, as per EPIRUS media release.
- 09 Feb 2016 According to an Epirus biopharmaceuticals media release, the company expects to submit a global filing for marketing approval of BOW015 in 2017, based on data from this study.