A phase II study of aprepitant, palonosetron, dexamethasone and olanzapine for the prevention of cisplatin-based hemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting for thoracic malignancy
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Aprepitant (Primary) ; Dexamethasone (Primary) ; Olanzapine (Primary) ; Palonosetron (Primary)
- Indications Chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 10 Nov 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 10 Nov 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by University Hospital Medical Information Network - Japan record.
- 14 May 2015 New trial record