neoMONARCH: A Phase 2 Neoadjuvant Trial Comparing the Biological Effects of 2 Weeks of Abemaciclib (LY2835219) in Combination With Anastrozole to Those of Abemaciclib Monotherapy and Anastrozole Monotherapy and Evaluating the Clinical Activity and Safety of a Subsequent 14 Weeks of Therapy With Abemaciclib in Combination With Anastrozole in Postmenopausal Women With Hormone Receptor Positive, HER2 Negative Breast Cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Abemaciclib (Primary) ; Anastrozole; Loperamide
- Indications Early breast cancer
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms neoMONARCH
- Sponsors Eli Lilly
- 21 Mar 2018 This trial has been completed in Netherlands.
- 02 Jan 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2017 to 1 Jan 2018.
- 02 Jan 2018 Status changed from completed to active, no longer recruiting.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History