An Open-Label, Multicenter Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Ombitasvir/ABT-450/Ritonavir and Dasabuvir With or Without Ribavirin (RBV) in Treatment-Naïve or Treatment-Experienced Adults in Brazil With Genotype 1 Chronic Hepatitis C Virus (HCV) Infection (TOPAZ III)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ombitasvir/paritaprevir/ritonavir (Primary) ; Dasabuvir; Ribavirin
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TOPAZ III
- Sponsors AbbVie
- 27 Sep 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 11 Jul 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2016 to 1 Sep 2016.
- 10 Dec 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History