A phase IIa, randomized, double-blind, placebo controlled, parallel group study to assess the safety and efficacy of subcutaneously administered BI 655066/ABBV-066 (risankizumab) as add-on therapy over 24 weeks in patients with severe persistent asthma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Risankizumab (Primary)
- Indications Asthma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AbbVie; Boehringer Ingelheim
- 06 Feb 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 06 Jul 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2018 to 1 Feb 2018.
- 06 Jul 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2017 to 1 Oct 2017.