A Phase 2, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Parallel-group Multiple-center Study With Additional Open-label Single-blind and Placebo-controlled 24-Week Histology Cohorts to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, and Efficacy of NGM282 Administered for Up to 24 Weeks in Patients With Histologically Confirmed Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis (NASH)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs NGM 282 (Primary)
- Indications Non-alcoholic steatohepatitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors NGM Biopharmaceuticals
- 01 Jun 2018 Number of treatment arms has been changed from 5 to 6 and planned patient number has also increased.
- 01 Jun 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 140 to 250.
- 01 Jun 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2018 to 1 Sep 2019.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History