A Phase 2, Randomized, Double Blind, Placebo Controlled, Parallel Group And An Open-Label Single-Blind Cohort Multiple Center Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, and Efficacy of NGM282 Administrered for 12 Weeks in Patients With Histologically Confirmed Nonalcoholic Steatohepatits
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs NGM 282 (Primary)
- Indications Non-alcoholic steatohepatitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors NGM Biopharmaceuticals
- 12 Mar 2020 According to a NGM Biopharmaceuticals media release, results demonstrating histological measures of disease were accepted for oral presentation at the International Liver Congress™ 2018, the 53rd annual meeting of the European Association for the Study of the Liver (EASL) 2018.
- 14 Apr 2018 Results presented in a NGM Biopharmaceuticals media release.
- 13 Apr 2018 According to a NGM Biopharmaceuticals media release, detailed data ill be highlighted in a late-breaking plenary presentation at The International Liver Congress (ILC) 2018.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History