A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Multi-center Study of the Efficacy and Safety of STG320 Sublingual Tablets of House Dust Mite (HDM) Allergen Extracts in Adults and Adolescents With HDM-associated Allergic Rhinitis
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs S 524101 (Primary)
- Indications Allergic rhinitis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Stallergenes Greer plc; Stallergenes SA
- 19 Jan 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2018 to 1 Jun 2018.
- 19 Jan 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2018 to 1 Jun 2018.
- 26 Sep 2017 According to a Stallergenes Greer plc media release, this study together with other clinical data, will form the clinical submission of a Biologics License Application (BLA) in the United States currently planned for 2019, as well as for additional marketing authorizations in European and international markets.