A Non-interventional Study of Diafer (5% Iron Isomaltoside 1000) Administered According to Standard Hospital Practice and Product Labelling in Subjects With Chronic Kidney Disease on Haemodialysis for Treatment of Iron Deficiency
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 16 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Iron isomaltoside 1000 (Primary)
- Indications Iron deficiency anaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pharmacosmos
- 13 Jun 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 01 Mar 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2016 to 1 Dec 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Mar 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2016 to 1 Dec 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.