A Phase 1a/1b Study of FPA008 in Combination With Nivolumab in Patients With Selected Advanced Cancers
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 19 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Cabiralizumab (Primary) ; Nivolumab (Primary)
- Indications Colorectal cancer; Glioblastoma; Glioma; Head and neck cancer; Malignant melanoma; Non-small cell lung cancer; Ovarian cancer; Pancreatic cancer; Renal cell carcinoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Five Prime Therapeutics
- 13 Feb 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 280 to 295.
- 13 Feb 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 09 Nov 2017 According to a Bristol-Myers Squibb media release, this trial has started to enroll and treat an additional 30 pancreatic cancer patients to evaluate the combination in a total of 60 patients.