An open-label, non-randomized, within-patient dose-finding study followed by a randomized, subject, investigator and sponsor-blinded placebo controlled study to assess the efficacy and safety of CDZ173 in patients with APDS/PASLI (Activated phosphoinositide 3-kinase delta syndrome/ p110δ-activating mutation causing senescent T cells, lymphadenopathy and immunodeficiency)
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 01 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs CDZ 173 (Primary)
- Indications Immunodeficiency disorders
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 07 Nov 2017 Planned End Date changed from 22 Feb 2019 to 24 May 2019.
- 07 Nov 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 23 Jan 2019 to 24 Apr 2019.
- 02 May 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2019 to 21 Feb 2019.