A Phase 3 Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Blinded Study to Investigate the Safety and Efficacy of a Topical Gentamicin-Collagen Sponge in Combination With Systemic Antibiotic Therapy in Diabetic Patients With an Infected Foot Ulcer
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 03 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Gentamicin (Primary) ; Antibacterials
- Indications Diabetic foot ulcer; Skin and soft tissue infections
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms COACT-2
- Sponsors Innocoll
- 03 Nov 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 19 Jan 2017 This trial has been completed in Belgium.
- 05 Jan 2017 This trial has been completed in Austria (end date: 2016-10-03).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History