A Randomized, Double-Blind, Vehicle-Controlled, PArallel Group Study of the Safety and Effectiveness of A-101 Solution 40% in Subjects With Seborrheic Keratosis on the Trunk, Extremities and Face.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Hydrogen peroxide (Primary)
- Indications Seborrhoeic keratosis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Aclaris Therapeutics
- 01 Jun 2018 Results of two identical studies (NCT02667236 and NCT02667275) assessing the safety and efficacy of hydrogen peroxide topical solution, 40%, published in the Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology
- 16 May 2018 According to an Aclaris Therapeutics media release, data will be presented at the International Investigative Dermatology (IID) 2018 Meeting.
- 08 Feb 2018 According to an Aclaris Therapeutics media release, data will be presented at the 2018 American Academy of Dermatology (AAD) Annual Meeting.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History