A Randomized, Double-Blind, Vehicle-Controlled, PArallel Group Study of the Safety and Effectiveness of A-101 Solution 40% in Subjects With Seborrheic Keratosis on the Trunk, Extremities and Face.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Hydrogen peroxide (Primary)
- Indications Seborrhoeic keratosis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Aclaris Therapeutics
- 08 Feb 2018 According to an Aclaris Therapeutics media release, data will be presented at the 2018 American Academy of Dermatology (AAD) Annual Meeting.
- 15 Dec 2017 According to an Aclaris Therapeutics media release, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved ESKATA (hydrogen peroxide) topical solution, 40% (w/w) for the treatment of raised seborrheic keratoses, or SKs. Approval is based on two pivotal Phase 3 trials.
- 03 Aug 2017 According to an Aclaris Therapeutics media release, base on the results of this and other study (CTP-700266887). the comapny has submitted a Marketing Authorization Application (MAA) with the Medicines Product Agency (MPA) in Sweden for A-101 40% Topical Solution for the treatment of seborrheic keratosis.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History