A Phase I, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled single and multiple ascending dose program study to investigate the safety, pharmacokinetics (PK) and pharmacodynamics (PD) of its oral LSD1-MAOB dual selective inhibitor ORY-2001 in healthy subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 24 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs ORY 2001 (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease; Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Pharmacokinetics
- 24 Jul 2017 According to an Oryzon media release, with the approval of the Spanish Medicines Agency (AEMPS), an additional cohort of volunteers was added to be administered at a higher dose of ORY-2001 to complete the hematological safety profile of the product, as well as two additional cohorts to determine the levels of the drug in cerebrospinal fluid.
- 24 Jul 2017 Final results published in an Oryzon media release.
- 24 Jul 2017 Final results from this trial trial have been presented at the Alzheimer's Association International Conference (AAIC-2017), according to an Oryzon media release.